This was written because of the song below and great conversation.
The seasons change,
And so will I.
I offer you my hand
As we walk and change
Our minds.
I see the distance
Become that which I feared.
Into each sober touch
I pour my soul.
Into the emptiness
Of vapid hands.
Mind the gap I've bridged and falters.
Tread lightly on that which I am.
And should it fall away
Know I never meant it that way.
I feel that I can change.
I know that you can change.
I love the way we were,
But love what we are now more.
Come back I won't be waiting,
For I have pushed forward,
And now we're racing to our finish lines.
Then there was one left.
And that one left.
And now we found we both can change.
Although we both see the setting sun,
We see it at different times,
As different souls.
So easily things fall apart.
So easily they come together.
For Katya
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment