Inner Peace
In the evening of our dreams we discover the morning of reality.
And like all things,
We will blow across the expanses,
On the wings of a breath.
I am what I was.
I am what I am,
And I can be no more,
Then the entirety of my soul,
Yearning to be myself.
I have arisen, and now peace occupies this land.
It is neither vacant, nor baren, but --
But simply at unity with itself.
There is no civil war that
Wreaks havoc on the thoughts and hopes of my soul.
There is no wildfire to destroy and recreate.
Hastam.
Like iron wrought in the depths of internal damnation,
And cooled in the pools of infinite love.
I am.
And those that said:
"Jooneh man bah toh-eh."
I give you back your strength,
For I have found my own.
No circumstance,
And no pride.
Just truth, from out my soul was uttered.
Ahmad has given me words
Where I could not find my own.
And for that I am eternally grateful.
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment