Monday, October 6, 2008

Even More

Concrete, breaking heat
Subtle smiles, more denial.
Deliverance,
Consequence,
Is this right?
Is it even time?
Flowers are,
Beautiful,
But what you are
You are even more.
What you are
What you are
What you are
You are even more.

Time slows, So it goes,
Silent whisper, Softly Kiss'r
Tracing circles
On your back,
I lost track,
Of who I even am.
Love is
Innocence,
But what you are
You are even more.
What you are
What you are
What you are
You are even more.

The Moon never glows
Like your smile does.
Like your smile does.
The Sun never shines,
Like the fire,
Burning in your eyes.
Is this, glorified,
Suicide.
I'm not even sure.
Is this, glorified,
Suicide.
I'm not even sure.

We fold, We mold,
We cry, We try.
The thunder,
The rain,
The fall,
The pain.
Hope is,
Mystical.
But what you are
You are even more.
What you are
What you are
What you are
You are even more.

The Moon never glows
Like your smile does.
Like your smile does.
The Sun, never shines,
Like the fire,
Burning in your eyes.
Is this, glorified,
Suicide.
I'm not even sure.
Is this, glorified,
Suicide.
I'm not even sure.

Twist me, Turn me,
Make me, Break me.
In time,
You'll find,
I live,
For your loving.
Love is,
Tenderness.
But what you are,
You are even more.
What you are
What you are
What you are
You are even more.

No comments: