I push too hard,
Too fast,
Too long,
Too strong.
Two eyes,
Two lips,
One mind,
One kiss.
One thought,
Two minds,
Two hearts,
Two times.
I wont,
Ever,
Give up,
This race.
I push forever,
To save this place:
My mind,
My heart,
My love,
My spark.
Redress,
Remarks,
Reframe,
Insane,
As passion
In His name.
Express,
One word,
One life,
In Gods name.
Expel,
My life,
My weakness,
My pain.
My tears:
My rain
Give life.
Refrain,
Profane,
Detain
Efforts to remain inane.
Efforts corrupted by
The veils we make.
Inside and out,
Juxtopposed the redoubt,
Breath in and quick shout:
I am alive,
And I will never,
Set down this stone,
This knife,
This gun,
This life,
This blood,
We bled,
To save us from,
Mistakes,
Intakes,
Expel,
Repel,
I sell,
Sea shells,
To sea shores.
Cause it seems-
I remember my childhood lore.
I remember this, that and more.
I remember what it is in store.
I remember threadbare rugs,
And knotted floors.
I remember whiplash,
Of many lives past.
I remember marshal law,
And city streets.
Does it really matter whether,
I speak this to beats?
I have a past:
And it is too strong,
To righteous,
To ever be forgotten.
Long drawn bows,
Hunt game in this begotten,
Word of worlds,
Beholden hearts of courage.
Little feats plod cleats and my mind it stirs.
If it's a dream, then it seems life is so untrue.
And if it's real, then its real, and I'll stand with you.
But this past, and this stand, and these words
And this land,
Must never,
Never be forgotten
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey, wheres my shot out?
Post a Comment