I miss my rough and tumble hands,
Their my proof at a hard life.
I miss the cuts and the bruises,
Their my proof at a hard life.
Though the dirt and grime'll fade,
I'm stained on the inside.
I ain't never been so nervous,
As I am when I see you.
Ain't no naturalness, No closeness,
As when I am with you.
So if you let me in lady,
We just gotta have the truth.
So if I make it out of bed today,
Then it's gonna be a good day.
These tears that I been crying,
Rough and tumble tears.
These tears that I been crying,
They all cause all of my fears.
Cause your the thing that I want lady.
And I ain't got no more strength for fear.
So if I make it out of bed today,
Then it's gonna be a good day.
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment