I have a melancholy
And its got your name on it.
You own that part of me,
So I'll just cut it off and laugh.
I thought I heard god
But it was just the rumbling earth
I said I thought I heard god
In that rumbling earth
Pain is just the weakness
Leaving your spirit
I guess I've got no weakness
But that pain still around.
I thought I felt god,
But it was just a passing wave
I said I thought I felt god,
In a passing wave.
I see a beauty in that picture
It don't matter if it makes me cry
I see a beauty in that pain
I don't want that solace anyways
I thought I saw god
But it was just the passing wind
I said I thought I saw god
In that passing wind
I thought I cried god,
But it was just the howling wind.
I said I thought I cried god
Well I'll do it anyways.
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment