Realistically,
What was meant for me,
Exists.
So what I want to be,
Is seen
Through what I choose to be.
I am what I sought to see,
But real,
And imaginary,
Are different
Than the categories,
And allegories,
And sob stories
That we tell.
If hells a metaphor,
For the heretofore
Ignorances floor.
Then why we all sleeping,
All afraid of the door?
Why are we all laughing,
With the silence to abhor?
In these few lines
I can choose to be more.
In these few lines
I choose to be more.
I am a fire burning,
Minds thoughts turning.
It don't matter,
Don't stop,
This ain't unconcern an'
It ain't so paternal,
To burn these mortals.
We made of kindlin,
And burnin is normal.
Rising--The tone.
Burning this zone.
This tide of fire
It can't be conformed
It can't be deformed
It won't be reformed.
We are the love
That you see in your homes.
So turn your eyes up,
And so seek the stars.
Lets blow this rocket ship
To the safety of Mars.
Lets blow this rocket ship
To the furthest blue stars.
Lets blow this baby,
Till we become the stars.
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment