Work in progress....
Rocks and Snow
I chose a path in life,
And wandered through it,
Passing left to right.
I saw the jagged sides,
And jumped right in,
To feel the pain inside.
I've walked the lowest lows,
To see the hate
And jealousy in man.
But now I walk on hallowed ground,
And in the silence,
I now understand.
I saw a bird descend,
From the heavens,
Holding in its hand:
The rock and snow,
Building life,
Wherever it did go.
But if the battle's lost,
Whats the point,
In all this human cost.
And if the battles lost,
Whats this anger,
Bitterness we've fought.
The rocks and snow my dear,
Dont ask when, and if they'll disappear.
I've built a castle here,
And in time,
I saw it disappear.
I built a family here,
And in the violence,
We dispersed in fear.
I built a stable mind,
And through the anger,
I had realized.
That in the lives we lead,
Theres more to life,
Then physical deeds.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment