Learning to be happy and enjoy free time is an important skill, and one I'm just now mastering. Kind of funny that I'm 22 and still mastering simple things like having free time. Nonetheless, I was listening to this amazing song and I felt the need to share it. The lyrics are kind of odd, but the sound of the song is amazing. Its called Put The Book Back On The Shelf by BELLE & SEBASTIAN. They pretty much rock even though their not my scene (but when have I ever not liked something because it wasn't my scene?)
Anyways, enjoy it below, and even more below (if I feel obliged) there may be some more rocks and snow :).
I placed a flower here,
To signify,
The ending of my fear.
The flower grew so large,
It took my life,
Because it thought it queer.
So if I startle you,
Building life,
Up through the years.
Know I love you so,
Have no fear,
Draw the flower near.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment