Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Breath Slow

This is a song that has been in the works with farid-joon for a while now. It's been completely revamped and needs a good hard once or twice over. Otherwise, I like the idea a lot. The kind of unintentional love we sometimes find ourselves with, and really our inability to do anything about it. It ends up with the two characters making it through and seeing exactly what it is they've created.

Breath Slow

The nervous girl with pretty eyes,
The quiet one who never tries.
She smiles a lot but only for,
The ones she lets get through the door.
Hope and time so intertwined,
The love she lets break down her mind.
A slide to left and fall to right.
She'll cry for me through out the night.

So breath slow ---
Too much seems to overload.
Breath slow ---
It doesn't matter where we go.

Some of this and some of that.
Show me where your truly at.
A masquerade: the sun today.
Pretense to the darker days.
This holy war so hard was fought.
To show the truth we thought we sought.
And slowly as her tears do pour
I understand her hopes and so...

Breath slow---
Too much seems to overload.
Breath slow---
It doesnt matter where we go.
(B: Backup)

B: So save her
I can't even save myself from her.
B: So praise her
What could I even say?
B: So where from now?
Now that I've faller for her?
Now that I've fallen for her?
Fallen for her?

If I am strong and I am right.
If we can make it through the night.
It doesn't matter how or why.
Or what we were inside the light.
The dead can rise and so can we,
Past the mountains and the sea.
To see ourselves for what we are,
To see the love thats come so far.

So breath slow---
Love is what were fighting for.
So breath slow---
It doesnt matter where we go.

No comments: