Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Never Bored

This one is pretty much finished. Similiar subject matter to the one before, but a lot more idealized, but more importantly, has a lot more of me in it. The male figure in the song is pretty much me... minus the getting fired and talking back part... haha.

Never Bored (Title is tentative)

The wind blows,
Leaves into the house,
Again, Again.
The grass grows,
Up over my knees,
Again, Again.
The sun fades,
Lines into the floor,
Again, Again ooh again.

The wind will blow,
The grass will grow,
The sun will shine,
But your still mine. (2x)

I'll talk back,
To my stupid boss,
Again, Again.
I'll get fired,
From this crappy job,
Again, Again.
I get tired,
Of this run around,
Again, Again, oh again.

I'll talk back,
I'll get sacked,
I'll get bored,
I'm still yours.

The sink breaks,
And floods the house,
Again, Again.
The kids track,
Mud into our bed,
Again, Again.
The dog eats,
Your dress shoes,
Again, Again... oh again.

The house will flood,
The kids track mud,
The dog eats shoes,
I'll make it up to you.

The wind will blow,
The grass will grow,
The sun will shine,
But your still mine.

I'll talk back,
I'll get sacked,
I'll get bored,
But never bored with you...

No comments: