If I was
Unsure,
About my life.
Unsure,
Cause problems lie
In between
Every scene.
The clarity
I fail to see.
Appeals,
To the strength
In me.
If I was,
Unsure,
About my sight.
Unsure,
Of the hazy right
And the wrongs
Of a life,
Built from darkness,
To the light,
Appeals,
To the Good
In me.
The moon beams,
Down into my dreams.
Burning through the dark,
The lady is my spark.
Motivation for a life,
That could waste away tonight.
Sure I am not unsure.
Though I may be strong,
I may be right.
I may be many things,
To bring the light.
I can be the everyman,
I can be the lonely knight.
If it all turns out alright.
If I was,
Unsure,
About my scars.
Unsure,
Fade away like stars.
The lonely every day,
Are the payments for a way.
Appeals,
To the soul
In me.
Cause I'm unsure,
About so much.
The color of my eyes,
My height,
My hair,
My touch.
The darkness can try,
To blot out the light.
But I'm sure
I can keep it up.
I am sure I can keep it up
Monday, September 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment