Love is truth.
The growth and pain of our youth.
Cause I'm gonna get it with or without you.
Its all ok, cause love is smooth.
Hope is pain.
What can and is we try to move in vain.
What was and will be are the same.
So you can survive me with your name.
She said Fall Away.
I never knew what that meant anyway.
I never knew the words to say.
I'm lost without you everyday.
Passion lies.
The red resentment of my past lives.
Who I was before you often makes me cry.
Burn away the weakness there beyond the eyes.
She said Fall Away.
I never knew what that meant anyway.
I never knew the words to say.
I'm lost without you everyday.
She said fall away.
Innocence is something you cant fade.
All the pain and lies that you have made
Are just attempts at something love forgave.
She said said fall away.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment