I'm graduated and am free of any real commitment. This is a list of things I have wanted to do and haven't been able to for whatever reason:
1. Spend large amounts of time submersed in nature.
2. Read Catcher in the Rye
3. Return borrowed books and lend books to friends who have let me borrow them.
4. Return to the physical conditioning I had about a year ago.
5. Get the tattoo's I've wanted to get.
6. Continue my progress on the guitar
7. Write a real poem.
8. Smile
9. Visit friends and family I have not seen in some time.
10. Serve at Bosch.
11. Re-educate myself on the meaning of shibumi. Return to that ideal.
12. Related to 11- Be what I am, nothing more and nothing less.
13. Read Pride and Prejudice
That is it so far, but I feel the list will grow.
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment