Oh God guide me,
Protect me from the things I cannot see,
And the things that I cannot be.
And set me on a line so straight,
That I can win over the hearts of this human race.
And make me a fire so hot
That I may set flame to mankind and their thoughts.
Well if these thoughts are one fire,
Maybe,
This is the funeral pyre,
Maybe,
This is the crux of my desire.
Maybe,
I'll do more than just perspire,
If I shine like an arrow of God
With my entire.
And maybe,
This is the inflection of time,
Words rhyme, the sea shines,
Telling me sunshine,
Is so kind.
So kindly we go,
To change words into action,
Stoicism to flows.
Till this world just explodes,
In a rainbow of sunshine.
Colored with the races of God,
And his design.
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment