If I am strong,
And brittle as a veil.
I crack in fire,
And smoulder in hell.
If I am soft,
And melt in the fire.
Then its cause your eyes,
Are my desire, and...
I am breaking through my fears like
Iron through Ice,
Like Iron through Ice,
Like Iron through Ice.
And I am cutting through these tears like,
Iron through Ice,
Like Iron through Ice,
Like Iron through Ice.
And I've been loving through the pain like,
Iron through Ice,
Like Iron through Ice,
Like Iron through Ice.
Now I wont shatter,
And I wont rust.
I'll hold the weight,
Of this life I trust.
But does it matter,
Where the light goes,
I know I'm ready,
To the fire I go.
I am breaking through my fears like
Iron through Ice,
Like Iron through Ice,
Like Iron through Ice.
And I am cutting through these tears like,
Iron through Ice,
Like Iron through Ice,
Like Iron through Ice.
And I've been loving through the pain like,
Iron through Ice,
Like Iron through Ice,
Like Iron through Ice.
Thursday, January 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment