It's my birthday,
And I'll cry if I want to,
Die if I want to,
Be superfly if I want to...
If I want to fly super like,
Two bits of kryptonite,
Don't matter whats wrong or right,
I can write about sight,
Above sight,
My voice is all those tones.
Sing that song and throw that stone.
I seen the golden dome,
It broke and cracked my every bone.
But now I'm stronger--faster,
Don't even call me master.
I am a student borne,
Rhyme that pain,
And beat that scorn.
Beat those drums,
And crush that bass.
Break that nose,
And snuff that face.
Snuff those words
Up out this place,
I am the man of outer space.
Man of the year,
Two weeks in a row.
I can't count,
Thats how it goes.
Don't need money,
Nor them hoes.
Just need lovin,
Thats my goal.
Cause now I'm stronger--better,
I work in every weather.
I work in every storm,
I'm every man in every home.
Every word and every breath,
Breath this air up in your chest,
Slam that door,
Lets do-see-do,
Break these pilings,
With these flows.
I'm breakin every rule,
And writing every line.
You see the stars come out,
I'll clean em up in time.
You want to see the sun,
Well I'm the only one.
You see the missiles fly,
It's time to do or die.
I'm too cool for school,
I learned the golden rule.
I measured pain in life,
I lived that blood,
I cleaned that knife.
And when the time it comes,
To build that kingdom come,
We praise the only sun,
He's sanctified,
Thy will be done.
Thy will be magnified,
Such is, and such we died.
Our blood is sanctified,
We survived the genocide.
And should the sabers flash,
And there the martyrs lie.
We live another test,
A mental death,
Internal life.
I'm breaking every rule,
And writing every line.
You see the stars come out,
I'll clean em up in time.
You want to see the sun,
Well I'm the only one.
You see the missiles fly,
It's time to do or die.
My hearts the simplest beat,
It goes and thus repeats.
Repeats and thus refrains.
And so I still remain.
So quick I can't remember,
The words that mean surrender.
The words that mean to speak,
So quick I can't repeat.
Repeat and thus delay,
Rhyme schemes are so passe,
Cliche and so irate,
So speak and berate,
So seal my only fate.
Cause now I'm faster - better,
I fall in every weather.
I fall in ever world,
Fall in time,
Return as pearl.
So if the sun comes up,
And the titanic rises.
This world is infinite,
Within my palm,
A god resides and...
I'm breaking every rule,
And writing every line.
You see the stars come out,
I'll clean em up in time.
You want to see the sun,
Well I'm the only one.
You see the missiles fly,
It's time to do or die.
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment