I feel the pressure,
Two times:
Inside and out.
Without a doubt
Life is easy,
If all you do is pout.
If you get it then I'll give it,
When I give it,
They're like damn.
(Daayyyammm)
Spit it, live it, climb and fight it,
Soul survivor,
Son of Sam.
Yes I am,
Livid, spinning,
Like those cyclist on the road.
See this minds a constant battle,
So I wrangle buck and flow.
Till you're like --"whoa."--
(Whisper: Wait, why did he stop speaking?)
Now I'm speeding,
Cause I'm angry,
So I'm rhyming like a tyrant.
(Whisper: Way to go, you made him angry.)
So I breath that fire frequent,
Forest fires, fire hydrant.
Be the cause and the beginning,
And the ends to understand,
But in the middle don't forget,
My blood is burning on the sand.
So I'll slow this karmic battle
Bullet time so ya'll can see.
(Slowly speak)
See my roots is in the fire,
So my leaves are black not green
Don't confuse,
Don't abuse it,
This respect I will devote,
Cause if you cross me,
Oh my brother,
I'll burn hotter for us both.
Smote and twisted,
Then enlisted,
Carry banner black in light.
I told you, all my brothers,
My leaves is black,
(Whisper: Wait isn't he brown? I don't get it.)
Cattle driver,
Shepard, fighter,
out of sight so out of mind.
See I'm sipping on the passion
Fuel the fire change the times.
If I'm screamin I be dreamin,
I beleive in desperate times
(Whisper: Why is he talking so loud?)
I can break this backward business,
I can shift the paradigm.
Till we eform it,
I been rockin and roll it.
Doesn't matter if you close it
I can break it and stone it.
I been facing the second hand,
Right up till the minute.
Then the hour devoured,
And made the finite infinite.
So I spin it and spin it,
Till your grinning
I seen it.
Till we feeling,
You feel it?
Till you singing
I sing it.
Till your living,
I live it.
See I'm fuming,
I'm livid.
Spitting rhymes
Like the daemon,
Unjust powers be scheming.
But the schemes aren't mighty,
Like the fist full of titans.
I cause earthquakes of world views,
See my lips only tighten
And the words that escape
Are honed sharper the knives
And they spit fire and cut through,
The wickedest times.
And the wickedest lines,
And those trickiest minds.
Soul submission to transmissions
Of the dismal-est signs.
If the signs only grow,
Like the loneliest crow.
See the blue turn black
And the end of this flow.
I said love,
What it gonna take to come through you.
See the truth is the moment we got up and then shown you.
If I spit this poison right, then truth will have shown through.
Why you sad homie?
This light is all for you.
So if I cut with a dagger,
Then my tongue is knife.
If I paint with a gun,
Then my life causeth strife.
But if I spit like an angel,
And I rise to the word.
Then I say,
Damn homie,
Man, This world is disturbed.
So imma dig through the rubble,
And plant in the land,
The seed of life,
What you think
I'm the stupidest man?
See these words is the truth,
And if you rocking the booth,
You better turn twice,
Turn nice,
You breaking your tooth.
Cause you been bitten
Yah your smitten
With the love for this land.
And if the love is the land,
Then the sea understands.
Well if the sea understands,
And your love is the land,
Raise your hands,
Palms up,
Supplicate,
Understand.
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment